Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, Georgia /
Enterprise & Sales /
Our mission is to use technology to empower today’s digital creators to become tomorrow’s global superstars.
Offbeat is a rapidly growing media startup based in Atlanta, Georgia. We are building a next-generation global media company, fueled by our 1 billion+ follower-owned and brokered social media network, built to reach Gen Z and Millennials. Our clients and partners sit at the intersection of culture, lifestyle, and entertainment, and include some of the most recognizable apps, brands, and record labels of this decade. Our company is building the future of social interaction and is rapidly scaling a team of self-starters, innovators, and top-of-the-line critical thinkers to help us lead our market into, and through, the next decade... and beyond.
We are on the hunt for a Sales Development Representative from the social or media industry to lead the charge of taking our offerings to market. An optimal candidate is a natural leader and dynamic mind who is hungry to deliver innovative solutions to clients, someone who is great in conversation, and has a deep understanding of social trends and creative activations. This person will be excited to find clients that will help fulfill our mission to build the world’s most innovative, entertaining, and captivating media company, creating value for our team, fans, and partners along the way. This is an Atlanta-based, yet remote-friendly position.
Who You Are
- An experienced sales rep from either an agency, media company, or social company with a deep understanding of all three industries.
- You have an ability to keep up with the fast-paced evolution of products and gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings.
- You are excited about coming up with new and cutting edge ways to utilize social media.
- Someone with great time management, excellent communication skills, a highly detail-oriented personality, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Have a positive, passionate, and eager-to-collaborate attitude.
- You have a deep understanding of social media, viral videos, trends, culture, and memes work, especially on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- 1+ years of experience selling social campaigns including social activations, influencer activations, paid media, etc.
- Extensive storytelling capabilities both verbally and visually. You have the ability to turn data and insights into a compelling narrative that will close the deal.
- Possess drive, motivation, and extreme attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalized.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted start-up environment where one will oversee multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in using a CRM tool, preferably HubSpot.
- Must have excellent closing skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player.
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading innovative pitches surrounding influencer and social-first marketing to new businesses and clients (both direct to client and agency).
- Growing and managing relationships with a network of brand and agency contacts to help grow proactive business opportunities and a robust pipeline.
- Consulting with previous clients and prospects to uncover marketing objectives and align our solutions to deliver against those goals.
- Building and scaling key strategic accounts focusing on driving organic growth through repeatable, multi-platform programs.
- Creating, presenting, and closing opportunities with C-level executives.
- Demonstrating measurable success through achievable KPI’s.
Offbeat Life & Benefits
Join what we believe is the most exciting consumer digital startup in the Southeast. We are building a world-class media company and need energetic & talented humans to add to our culture of young, ambitious, highly motivated, and fun-loving media & marketing professionals. We offer a competitive package of perks & benefits that includes:
Flexible & responsibility-driven work environment
Employer-provided Medical, Dental & Vision from Aetna
Corporate matched 401(k) Program
Unlimited DTO Policy