Partnerships Manager - Web3 Gaming
Business Development /
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
The partnership manager plays a key role in our company - working directly with the Chief Strategy Officer to identify, have discussions with start-up founders and ensure teams are successful within the Arbitrum ecosystem. We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of technical and ecosystem knowledge, organizational skills, and strategic thinking.
What you'll do
- Source, conduct due diligence and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups that are considering developing on Arbitrum’s technology and other types of companies that bring value to the ecosystem
- Work closely with engineering to ensure any technical issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Define and lead new initiatives within the partnerships team to expand the reach of Arbitrum
- Communicate product updates with various accounts
- Help shape our product strategy by collecting external feedback and relaying it to internal stakeholders
- Study and stay up to date with all new Gaming/NFT trends
- Collaborate with gaming studios in their migration to Arbitrum and/or network deployment
- Understand what gaming platforms are trying to accomplish and how NFTs can be a key business driver
Who you are
- You are an industry insider and currently at, or have strong prior experience with, a large game publisher, guild, or blockchain gaming platform
- Strong passion and understanding of blockchain technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience with a high-growth technology company
- Wide professional network and high reputation in the Web3 gaming industry
- Experience in business development within the crypto industry is a plus
Culture and Benefits:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(k) with company match
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Environment geared toward brainstorming and learning
Generous paid time off - everyone needs to recharge!
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.