Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
What you'll do:
- Develop communications and public relations strategies that align all aspects of Offchain Labs
- Own the company's external narratives, working closely with engineers, the marketing team, and other stakeholders to craft the content
- Create and update processes and methodologies that improve our documentation culture
- Co-develop thoughtful Blockain, DeFi, and innovative financial engineering content that proves ourselves as the thought leaders in this space we believe we are
- Produce engaging multi-channel content for our social, public relations, and developer experience efforts
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a professional communications or writer’s role
- Experience working in the blockchain industry
- Proven success in public relations and increasing brand awareness
- Proven abilities in managing communications strategies and content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.