Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Always on the lookout for new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement
- Look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
- Experience with Golang and Kubernetes required, experience with C++, Solidity and Rust is a bonus
- Comfortable working with a variety of APIs
- Experience with a variety of testing methods, such as integration testing, regression testing, feature testing, ad hoc testing, security testing, integration testing, performance testing, and/or fuzz testing
- Experience with quality assurance metrics, liveness checks and reporting
- Ample experience building, running, and maintaining automated tests
- Experience running and maintaining continuous integration
About the role:
- Build out Arbitrium’s test automation environment
- Develop test plans for current and new features of Arbitrum
- Develop and maintain QA documentation processes
- Jump into a monolithic environment with multiple client server relationships and build out the QA environment
- Ensure system health for services provided by Arbitrum from design to implementation
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.