Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $120M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Who You Are
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Posses experience with Kubernetes and AWS
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines; preferably CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Spinnaker, and Github Actions
- Have worked with log collection frameworks; preferably NewRelic, ELK, and Cloudwatch
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Solid understanding of threat modeling and secure system architecture
- Experience with high performance networking, application load balancers, and VPC setup
- Experienced in Linux and shell scripting; Python and Go experience strongly preferred
- Have set up VPNs and multi-region access
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Open, transparent and direct communication style while working in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement
- Actively look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
What You've Done
- Significant hands on experience with a cloud environment and Kubernetes
- Security background and knowledge
- Experience with high performance networking
- Significant experience with a scripting language
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.