People Operations Manager
People and Office – Global People /
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
Our People Team is excited to hire a People Operations Manager, based in the London office, who will drive HR Operations for London.
The ideal candidate is a people-first person with a problem solving attitude, and the ability to adopt a systemic point of view. You will be instrumental in driving operational excellence and facilitating an employee-centric workplace culture.
What you will be doing
- Managing the end-to-end employee lifecycle from Hire to Retire, including benefits management, payroll, VISA, all administrative aspects and all employee files and reporting documentation.
- You advise HRBPs and managers on employee cases, and deliver all legal aspects and documentation for terminations.
- You lead the legal and social projects and are responsible for keeping our framework up-to-date with regulations and labour laws evolutions.
- HR Process and policies design
- You are responsible for designing the local processes and policies and ensuring that teams are applying these processes. You maintain these PP and propose some others to contribute to operational excellence.
- Facilities and office management; You manage the rental contracts and all suppliers / contracts related to the office (cleaning, printers or different supplies)
- You are responsible for organizing some office events and supporting some people's initiatives to contribute to the sense of belonging of our employees.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in HR operations, where you managed the end-to-end employee lifecycle from Hire to Retire, and where you practized the labour laws and regulations at an individual or collective level
- You are organised and able to adopt a project management approach, where you can manage time, cost and expectations
- You have a consulting approach: you are able to investigate situations and deep dive to make sure you understand the context, before proposing options and advising.
- You are able to partner with the business, the other teams in HR (Talent Acquisition, People Partnering) and Finance, to deliver a great employee experience
- You are passionate about helping others, possess a customer-service mentality, and are a true team-player who enjoys working cross functionally
- You possess a relentless, can-do attitude - no task too big or too small and you are more than happy to learn new things!
- Easily adaptable to change and can work confidently under pressure
- Fluent in English, Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite.
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
We partner with Vitality to provide a private medical insurance and access to a range of healthcare benefits.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits, such as access to YuLife, an employee assistance program.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Modern and collaborative working space in central London.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.