Product Manager -Movoto
Austin, TX /
Product – Movoto /
Movoto Real Estate is a well-funded real estate tech startup used by 650,000 buyers and sellers daily. As we scale for rapid growth, we are looking for a Product Manager to guide the development of key components of our portal.
The Talent Acquisition team at OJO is excited to partner with Movoto (who became a part of the OJO family in June of 2020) in the search for a Product Manager. Movoto + OJO brings scale, opportunities to solve unique problems, and the ability to drive significant outcomes for the organization. Thank you for your interest!
What we’re looking for in you:
As a Product Manager at Movoto, you will be a key player in helping us impact thousands of consumer home shoppers and real estate agents. Using rapid iteration, and A/B testing protocols, you will work closely within a collaborative and cross-functional team environment to create digital experiences for some of the largest real estate brands in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis and draw deep insights from current user engagement in portals.
- Plan and develop UI\UX experiments to understand customer needs and build into scalable product features.
- Ownership of product & its lifecycle - from concept to ideation to feature development to timely shipment.
- Drive user engagement - adoption and usage of the web portal users.
- Develop prototype ideas quickly with the design team.
- Work with all stakeholders to scope and prioritize product feature work.
- Map out and implement plans to test product releases.
- Create outstanding product designs and be able to work independently.
- Collaborate with engineering and other teams to turn ideas into reality
What you should have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Product Manager and 5 years of product experience, in addition to experience with shipping compelling consumer-facing web features, with a willingness to learn and a passion for real estate.
- Be highly creative, analytical and intuitive.
- Online user conversion optimization experience on web and mobile applications.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionality with engineers, designers, marketers, and company leadership.
- Should be data driven.
- Must be able to use metrics to drive product development and conduct A/B testing whenever needed.
- Real estate domain experience will be a plus.
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies.
- Great communicator.
- You can distill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team and executives.
Why you should join Movoto?
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits 100%/75% premium coverage for employees/dependents
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance, AD&D and Disability, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Engagement Events
- PetPlan (10-15% off premiums)
- PerkSpot – exclusive corporate discounts
- Rocket Lawyer Legal Benefits and more!
Movoto Real Estate was founded on a simple principle: Real estate should be easy.
This foundational idea continues to drive our mission every day, building cutting edge, optimized technology tools and connecting talented, customer-focused agents with motivated buyers and sellers. Today, we are the fastest-growing top five residential real estate site in the United States with nearly 26 million monthly visits. But we are more than a real estate brokerage and research site—we’re a technology company that is bringing real estate into the future with our end-to-end suite of proprietary tools for buyers, sellers, and agents.
In 2020, Movoto was acquired by OJO Labs, a leader in personalized, AI-enabled real estate tools. Combining OJO and Movoto’s deep commitment to creating end-to-end home-buying solutions, we continue to strive to become the most trusted real estate company in North America. Our real estate technology platform comprises the latest data-driven AI technology, client communication tools, marketing and transaction support, a real team of dedicated transaction coordinators, and an agent earnings structure that ensures our agents are successful and can focus on serving their clients.
Movoto is not only committed to making real estate accessible to a diverse community through technology, we strive to increase representation—across all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, and physical or mental abilities—in our teams. We continue to promote an inclusive work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Together with OJO and our growing team, we have renewed our dedication to the mission that started it all: making real estate easy in this rapidly changing world.