OJO Select Network Outreach/Engagement Specialist
Austin, TX /
Sales – Customer Success /
OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
OJO Select Network Outreach/Engagement Specialist Basics:
As an OJO Select Network Outreach/Engagement Specialist, your primary purpose is to support our Agent community with a high-level, concierge style service. As an OJO Select Network Outreach/Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for assisting in new Agent onboarding, and handling Agent inquiries, in addition to, diagnosing and troubleshooting user issues for real estate brokers and agents. A great Outreach/Engagement specialist must efficiently and effectively navigate between social media requests, email, and phone communication to provide our OJO Select Network of Agents with the highest care delivered with a great sense of urgency.
What you will do
- Field Agent requests that come through via social media platforms, email, calls, or any channel that an agent might use to contact us
- Proactive Outreach to Real Estate Agents and community
- Proactively conduct Webinars for OSN Agents
- Work closely with onboarding of new Agents to our network
- Reporting (ideally Salesforce)
- Quickly address Agent's concerns and issues
- Manage and prioritize multiple Agent concerns simultaneously
- Provide appropriate feedback to management regarding recurring Agent concerns
- Follow up on Agent interactions to confirm satisfactory resolution
- Minimize churn and retain Agents through excellent customer service, follow-up and follow-through skills.
What we need from you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Consistent sense of urgency
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Stress tolerant
- Ability to work independently while making informed business decisions
- Experience training others via webinar
- Tech savvy and comfortable learning new systems
- Proficient in Zoom, Intercom, Atlassian, Slack
- Salesforce experience is preferred, but not required
- Looker experience is preferred, but not required
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VC’s and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.