Financial Analyst - Revenue
NYC or Remote /
Finance + Accounting – Finance /
Olo is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team. This position will be heavily involved in the various finance needs of the company, such as data analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling. The primary focus of this role will be on maintaining the company’s revenue forecast model.
What You’ll Do
- Support the finance department with ongoing detailed analysis of financial performance and forecasts for individual customers and the overall company
- Assist with coordination of the monthly/quarterly re-forecasting process including financial narratives and commentary, variance analyses, trend analysis, etc.
- Assist in preparation of presentations, ad hoc financial analyses for senior management and other cross functional teams
- Assist with the preparation of long-range plans and “what if analyses”
- Prepare monthly SaaS metric reports analyzing data points such as ACV/ARR/Churn/NRR/CAC, summarizing and communicating findings to senior management
- Assist with the month end close, including actualizing financial models and account analysis
- Collaborate with various departments on current business performance and analyze revenue impacts across the organization
- Assist in managing data dashboards and reporting to track revenue metric performance
What We’ll Expect From You
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas) and Google Suite
- Able to present and communicate financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Proven experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree concentration in Finance or Accounting required
- Understanding of Intacct and Looker BI a plus
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!