New York, NY /
Executive – Legal /
Olo is seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful individual to assist our executive team. We’re looking for a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, impressive follow-through, and the utmost attention to detail. If this sounds like you and you are excited about a role at a growing organization that is focused on on-demand solutions for the restaurant industry and beyond, then we want to talk to you!
This is a full-time position in our New York City office.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support the executive team by managing day-to-day matters including, but not limited to, preparing and coordinating communications, complex calendar management, meeting logistics for internal and external appointments, travel arrangements, facilitating changes to daily events as necessary, tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items by acting as a liaison for direct reports.
- Proactively build relationships with employees across all departments, levels and locations, gaining trust and credibility.
- Assist in managing Board meeting prep and the creation of Board materials.
- Ensure a positive internal and external impression and reputation of Olo.
- Manage time/workflow by developing an understanding of task, issue and priorities; bring urgent matters to attention.
- Coordinate and execute logistics of meetings and other team work.
- Prepare travel arrangements and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Act as point of contact for visiting guests; present professionalism and ensure a positive experience.
- Aggregate, organize and track content such as meeting agendas, historical documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Serve as the coordinator for executive team processes.
- Exercise discretion and keen judgment while handling highly confidential and proprietary matters.
What We'll Expect From You
- 5+ years experience working in a fast-paced environment - ideally in a support function for a C-level executive.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite.
- Strengths in the following areas: attention to details, organization, execution and follow-up.
- The utmost discretion in handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and desire for success.
- The ability to think on your feet -- creatively and collaboratively -- amidst ambiguity.
- On-the-fly problem-solving skills paired with a can-do attitude.
- A proactive nature -- always thinking ahead and "seeing around corners."
- Capacity to work with a variety of work-styles and personalities; maintain approachability while pushing back and challenging when necessary.
- Interest in and excitement about the Restaurant Tech space.
What's Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map:https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!