Director, People Operations & Analytics
NYC or Remote /
People + Culture – People Operations /
Olo is looking for an experienced Director, People Operations and Analytics to lead our People Operations team and guide the execution of our HR programs and processes, and oversee our People + Culture (P+C) data analytics and people insights. We are looking for a people-first leader who is analytical and data-driven, experienced in designing and implementing scalable systems and processes and motivated by process improvement, and most importantly a relationship builder.
You will partner within the People + Culture team with Talent Acquisition, P+C Business Partners, Learning & Development, ESG, DEI, and Total Rewards, across Olo with IT, Legal, and Finance, and externally with our vendor partners to ensure the employee lifecycle is streamlined and cohesive.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Be a trusted resource to employees, managers, and leaders across the organization as they plan and execute on their goals by recommending solutions that align with our mission and values
- Oversee the administration and operations of people programs and policies, and build scalable processes through each stage of the employee journey, including onboarding, employee status changes, off-boarding, promotions, etc.
- Review existing processes to understand bottlenecks and gaps, and take direct ownership of implementing data-backed improvements to better meet needs of the business, promote efficiency, and improve the employee experience
- Develop solutions in our HRIS to improve processes and make them more efficient, including implementing data checks and audits, and be responsible for additional HR systems and processes, including evaluating new tools in partnership with Olo stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and consistency throughout all policies, particularly with employment-related laws
- Coach, engage, and develop People Operations team members
- Partner with the People + Culture Leadership team to formulate and execute plans to improve structure, people, systems, culture, and processes across Olo
- Oversee data analytics efforts to generate insights, and use a data-driven approach to identify trends and recommend proactive solutions for employee attraction, engagement, and retention, and
- Communicate data insights on a recurring basis across Olo to enable teams to make strategic decisions, ensure understanding on business processes and the data required to support the processes, and identify ways to gain efficiencies between P+C and other systems across Olo
- Maintain accuracy, consistency, and data integrity in Olo's HRIS and P+C dashboards, and use this data to create concise and effective executive level dashboards and presentations
- Develop teammates' ability to use reporting tools and to identify key insights
What We'll Expect From You
- 7+ years of progressive experience in the HR/People Operations and Analytics space, including experience at a public company
- Strong people leader with an ability and passion for partnering within P+C and other key stakeholder teams
- Experience managing, aligning and improving HR operation workflows, and experience with configuration, implementation, and administration of HRIS systems
- Experience managing competing priorities, problem solving, and collaborating and communicating with internal and external teams at all levels
- Proven experience leading complex projects and successfully implementing change and transformation
- Demonstrated experience working in highly-matrixed organizations that require high levels of influence, communication, relationship building, and adaptability to secure the necessary support for People Operations & Analytics programs
- Experience managing a high-performing team
- Legally able to work in the US
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $160k-190k annually depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.