Regional Business Manager
Remote or NYC /
Sales – Sales /
Olo is looking for a smart, entrepreneurial sales representative with an aptitude to maintain relationships with current customers while positioning Olo’s products & services to them. Our perfect candidate blends together technical aptitude, exceptional attention to detail, great presentation skills, and at-ease comfort working with any organizational role. Sound like you? Read on.
Olo’s products and services mix the critical elements of B2B and excitement of B2C into new services which are changing the restaurant landscape. With some of our customers transacting upwards of 40% of their revenue outside the four walls of their restaurant with digital ordering, the time couldn’t be better to help brands transform their businesses and implement great digital commerce programs.
You will play a key role in expanding our business by building relationships with existing customers. You’ll listen and understand needs, and deliver solutions that maximize each brand’s digital potential.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive awareness, market presence and adoption of new products and initiatives -- you will own the sales goals for introducing new products and services into our existing clients.
- In partnership with our Customer Success Managers, Emerging Enterprise & Enterprise Sales teams, focus on maintaining relationships and managing contract renewals with our large multi-location restaurant brand customers.
- Direct the upsell sales process and conduct product demonstrations for all existing brands on Olo’s products & services.
- Develop and cultivate relationships throughout organizations.
- Schedule regular product and company update sessions with clients.
- Draft benchmark analyses that highlight opportunities for brands to derive greater results from existing products and/or utilize new products.
- Coordinate customer meetings and presentations; preparation and delivery of follow-up materials, addressing competitive threats, and successful negotiations.
- Collaborate with Customer Success post-sale to ensure a successful program launch, and make certain everything is delivered to the client just as they expected.
- Be held to revenue and product adoption goals.
What We'll Expect From You
- You're action-oriented, client-focused, motivated and have prior results to prove it. You have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 2+ years experience in a sales or account management role, preferably with a complex B2B SaaS/software solution.
- You’re a great collaborator, able to keep multiple Olo departments up-to-speed on client feedback and plans.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure, and be flexible in a startup environment
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal-motivated environment.
- You’re a highly motivated and confident individual with a competitive personality, but you also know how to keep those traits in-check and worth within a team environment.
- Comfortably geeky. You’re good at demonstrating some pretty advanced stuff. You have solid PC skills -- MS Powerpoint, Google Suite, CRM tools, etc.
- Experience selling to hospitality/restaurants and/or SaaS based products a plus, but not required.
What's Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map:https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!