Deployment Lead (Remote, USA)
NYC or Remote /
Customer – Deployment /
Olo's Deployment Team works with customers from kickoff to launch, managing the relationship throughout the project. You are experienced in project management, have a focus on providing great hospitality, and appreciate the art of collaboration. You will report to the Sr. Director of Deployment and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the efficient and successful launch of some of Olo's highest revenue customers by managing multiple complex deployments at different stages and keeping projects on track for successful launch
- Be a leader and representative of the Deployment team as you collaborate across teams and solve challenges
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by working collaboratively with internal Olo teams and external contacts
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation, work with the team to implement improvements, and lead training opportunities
- Provide consultation based on customer needs and advise on best practices to ensure the customer is applying the solution to achieve full business value
- Identify platform needs, communicate requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally using Jira, and manage customer expectations on the delivery of these requests
- Manage a team of direct reports- you will coach, mentor, and develop employees, including overseeing onboarding for new hires and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Be the escalation contact for customers of direct reports and work with team to prevent customer escalations
- Work together with the Customer Success Management Team to guarantee a seamless transition following customer launch
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years experience as an Account/Project Manager or other related field (SaaS or industry experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing Enterprise level accounts
- 1+ years experience managing direct reports
- Experience working directly with complex accounts at the senior business and IT levels with executive experience in an advisory role
- Impeccable project management skills and prioritization of competing interests.
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully assess problems and provide resolutions
- Preferred experience with Asana, Jira, Guru, Salesforce, and Zendesk
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!