Remote or NYC /
Finance + Accounting – Finance /
We are looking for an experienced VP, FP&A to help lead the financial planning and analysis functions of the organization, effectively preparing the company for continued scale through process and systems improvements. Olo has grown considerably over the past few years, resulting in increased finance demands pertaining to budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning. As Olo’s VP, FP&A you will be responsible for continuing to build upon a solid finance foundation in a challenging, hands on environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Finance Operations
- Assist with the management of all FP&A-related activities for the company, including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Lead the company’s annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting processes and oversee the company’s financial modeling capabilities in support of these activities.
- Establish key processes to pace revenue and expenses relative to annual budget/forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Develop and prepare monthly financial (GAAP) and metrics (SaaS KPIs) reporting packages to be distributed to company management and board.
- Proactively support any fundraising or corporate development activities.
- Coordinate with CFO and COO to identify and quantify strategic opportunities and risks from a financial perspective; provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Strategic Planning
- Assist with the establishment, implementation and management of the annual Strategy Planning process, inclusive of:
- Establishing a Strategic Planning program/timeline
- Assisting with pre-planning data mining and research
- Project manage the entire planning process
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of KPIs that align with long-term strategic goals
- Establishing process of measuring KPIs relative to long-term strategic goals and communicating variance to plan
- Investor Relations
- Act as key company liaison with external parties assisting with investor support
- Develop a deep understanding of industry fundamentals and communicate the drivers to relevant stakeholders that have an impact on results
- Develop and maintain relationships with various existing and potential investors
What We'll Expect From You
- 12+ years of experience in a senior level finance position.
- Significant experience in a finance role for a fast growing, software, e-commerce or technology organization.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting or Financial Analysis experience.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections; track record of providing accurate and timely reporting for executive decision making.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Experience working with senior executives across the entire organization.
- Ability to collect data from multiple sources, interpret, and analyze and report to the leadership team.
- Strong business acumen with ability to utilize financial data and analysis to offer proactive solutions to business goals and challenges.
- Proven success in being self-sufficient and working with limited direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, and proven ability to effectively communicate across all levels within the organization and external parties/investors.
What's Important To Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map:https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!