Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director
NYC or Remote /
People + Culture – Rewards + DEI /
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director will be responsible for executing Olo's DEI corporate strategy and will manage the oversight, design, and development of programs and initiatives that help build a diverse workforce and create an inclusive work environment. A key aspect of this role will be to establish external strategic partnerships and work with Olo's Talent Acquisition team to design and develop a diverse candidate pipeline and diversity recruiting strategy, as well as partner closely with key stakeholders including Learning and Development, Employee Resource Groups, DEI Committee, and senior leadership.
This role reports to the VP, Rewards and DEI Strategy and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the execution of Olo's DEI Corporate strategy, and measure and report on success of initiatives
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to design and implement a diversity recruitment strategy and plans for creating and maintaining a pipeline of diverse talent
- Provide expertise and partner with Employee Resource Groups and DEI Committee to develop, communicate, and implement DEI initiatives
- Review, assess, and share market trends, competitive intelligence, benchmarking data, and innovations related to DEI for possible application within Olo
- Develop a DEI Performance Dashboard and prepare trend analytics and insights summary for quarterly Board of Directors presentations
- In partnership with Olo's Marketing team, ensure relevant and up-to-date DEI content is posted on the internal and external web and social media platforms
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop DEI learning content and experiences that help leaders create inclusive environments where the diversity of their teams is leveraged for innovation and to build a culture of inclusion
- Ensure smooth daily operations for the function including ongoing recurring processes such as ERG Lead and DEI Committee meetings, annual DEI Survey process, DEI trainings, and metrics reporting
- Play a key role in facilitating communication with stakeholders, and tying together cross-functional requirements across different sets of stakeholders
What We’ll Expect From You
- 8+ years Program /Project Management experience leading large culture transformation, DEI, social justice, strategy/ programs and, change management
- Experience collaborating with Talent Acquisition to implement diversity hiring strategy
- Ability to operationalize and scale programs while working across multiple internal and external partners concurrently
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills with the ability to interface across all levels of the organization directly or virtually
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into an operational strategy
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to manage interactions and provide guidance to organizational stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience building relationships in the community to drive community-based collaborations
- Practice good judgement in matters of significance and create trusted partnerships with cross-functionally and among executive level stakeholders
- Knowledge of applicable laws and statutes impacting equity and inclusion
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!