Senior Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer
We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for early team members to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team who already built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more. In addition to this our most recent testnet onboarded over 180,000 users in less than two months. We are growing rapidly and we need ambitious and experienced team members to join us and help scale Ethereum's future.
About the Role:
A senior blockchain infrastructure engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of foundational components of the Omni stack, working at the intersection of the Cosmos SDK, our infrastructure and deployments, while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
- Develop our core software stack from the design stage all the way to production ready implementations, primarily with the Cosmos SDK
- Productionize deployments for our testnets and eventually mainnet, managing RPC endpoints, validators, and relayers
- Design, build, maintain, test, and improve our node software and coordinating agents to power our distributed networks
- Implement and optimize CI/CD to improve build and test times. Detect and improve performance, stability for microservices.
- Improve the design of peer’s architecture through thoughtful, professionally communicated feedback
- Contribute to open source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large
- 3-7 years of experience in a backend or devops role, preferably within the Cosmos ecosystem
- Significant experience with a systems language like Go (preferred), Rust, or C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Experience building SDKs, APIs, or otherwise building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings and unlimited PTO. In addition, you'll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.