Senior Digital/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Digital Circuit Design /
Senior Digital/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer focusing on high-performance analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. Job responsibilities include development and verification of the digital controller for high performance data converters, behavioral modeling, customer support, and to assist with synthesis and place-and-route flow for the digital controller for high performance data converters.
- BS + 4 years or equivalent experience in high-performance digital or mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS processes
- Deep knowledge of Verilog RTL coding including state machines, adders, multipliers, combinatorial logic, etc
- Strong understanding of digital design for mixed signal control loops and designing Verilog code to control analog circuits (e.g. digital backend for ADC, digital PLL, etc)
- Familiarity with behavioral Verilog code, including wreals
- Ability to write thorough testbenches
- Preferred knowledge of synthesis tool
- Basic understanding of SystemVerilog and assertions preferred
- Familiarity with place and route tool flow preferred but not mandatory
- Basic understanding of signal processing – MATLAB understanding would be preferred but not mandatory
- Extensive experience with synthesis flow in nano-meter scale CMOS
- Extensive experience with place and route flow
- Deep understanding of constraints, especially for mixed-signal designs, including multiple clock domains and clock gating
- Familiarity with timing closure and static timing analysis tools
- Experience with scan chain vector generation and verification
- Familiarity with Cadence Encounter tool flow preferred but not mandatory
We are looking for trailblazers ...
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Design’s IP cores and the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business ecosystem.
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with amazing talent across multiple disciplines. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward excellence. We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Design’s vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young, fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to us.
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and commitment to excellence.