Senior IC Layout Mask Designer (Contractor)
Layout Design /
Senior layout designer (Contractor) will be responsible for layout of high performance analog cores such as analog-to-digital converters, digital-to-analog converters, PLL, transceivers, etc. Responsibilities include leading IC layout of cutting edge high performance, high speed CMOS integrated circuits in foundry CMOS process nodes in 7nm, 16nm, 28nm, 40nm and 65nm following best practices from the industry. Job located at Omni's Billerica, MA office. Job requirements include the following qualifications.
- Thorough knowledge of industry standard EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys.
- Must be able to set up LVS, DRC, ERC environments and debug verification issues using Cadence and Mentor tools.
- Experience with layout of high performance analog blocks such as analog to digital converters, references, digital to analog converters, PLL etc. desired.
- Experience with floor planning, block level routing and top level chip assembly.
- Knowledge of high performance analog layout techniques such as common centroid layout, shielding, use of dummy devices, thermal aware layout with consideration for electromigration.
- Demonstrated experience with analog layout for silicon chips in mass production.
- Experience with FinFET process nodes preferred
- Experience working with distributed design teams a plus.
- Knowledge of skill code an layout automation a plus.
- Self starter with the ability to define and adhere to a schedule.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years experience in high performance analog layout in advanced CMOS process.