Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Analog/Mixed-Signal Circuit Design /
Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer focusing on high-performance analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. The successful candidate in this role will do high performance transistor level design starting from initial specification, through design and layout supervision, silicon evaluation and characterization to final product introduction to market.
- 5+ years of experience in high-performance analog or mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS processes
- Thorough familiarity with high-speed, high-resolution analog-to-digital (ADC) or digital-to-analog (DAC) data converter design techniques. Experience in designing high performance building block circuits such as bandgap reference, op-amp, comparators, oscillators, DLL, PLL etc.
- Must have a track record of successfully taking designs to production
- Must have experience with evaluating silicon on bench and familiarity with standard lab equipment
- Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level circuit design including noise and mismatch analysis
- Experience with analog and digital behavioral modeling, and/or synthesis of digital control blocks
- Familiar with Cadence schematic capture, virtuoso, Spectre and/or HSPICE circuit simulation tools
- MATLAB understanding would be preferred but not mandatory
- Familiar with designing circuits for electromigration and ESD compliance in submicron CMOS process
- Must be familiar with layout parasitic extraction tools and layout dependent impairments in advanced CMOS processes
- Must be able to work independently, create and adhere to schedules
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work with teams spread across geographic locations
- Should be able to seek help proactively as well as share and pass on knowledge
We are looking for trailblazers ...
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Design’s IP cores and the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business ecosystem.
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with amazing talent across multiple disciplines. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward excellence. We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Design’s vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young, fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to us.
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and commitment to excellence.