Senior Office Administrator
Corporate and Administration /
We are looking for a smart, hard-working individual to join our team as Office Administrator at our Milpitas, CA location. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, capacity to act independently and the judgement to ask for help when necessary. It’s an excellent opportunity for the right person to grow with a high potential, high growth early stage startup. You would also have the opportunity to develop into many areas of growth including business and strategy if desired.
This is the job for you if you are resourceful, energetic and understand that attention to detail is what keeps a business running smoothly. We are a flat organization with excellent growth potential for the right person. This position is initially part time with flexible hours and competitive compensation, with the possibility of full time engagement in the future.
- Working with CEO for scheduling meetings and travel
- Working with employees across multiple centers in California, Massachusetts, and in the future, India and China
- Interfacing with customers, partners, supplies and clients
- Interfacing with accountants for processing accounts receivable and accounts payable, regulatory filings, processing electronic transfers and payroll
- Managing incoming correspondence and outgoing mail
- Copying, scanning, faxing and other administrative tasks
- General office management including ordering office supplies as needed
- Growth opportunity to review and modify legal contracts a plus
- Bachelors with 2+ years
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent command of written and verbal English
- Ability to learn new skills and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize between multiple ongoing projects
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools
- Flexible schedule with ability to work outside the 9am to 5pm window if needed to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and team player
Desired Qualifications (but not necessary)
- Ability to perform interpretation of written and spoken mandarin as needed is desirable
- Previous experience working with an early stage startup desired
- Paralegal skills desired
We are looking for trailblazers ...
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Design’s IP cores and the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business ecosystem.
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with amazing talent across multiple disciplines. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward excellence. We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Design’s vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young, fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to us.
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and commitment to excellence.