Senior IC Layout Mask Manager/Designer
Layout Design /
Senior layout designer/Manager will be responsible for leading -layout activity for high performance analog cores such as analog-to-digital converters, PLL, transceivers etc. in India. Responsibilities include leading IC layout of cutting edge high performance, high speed CMOS integrated circuits in foundry CMOS process nodes in 7nm, 16nm, 28nm, 40nm and 65nm following best practices from the industry. This person will work closely with the worldwide EDA group to implement layout procedures and practices in India consistent with the larger company practices - while helping to build up the layout team. A significant portion of the job will involve working with a distributed engineering team in US and India. Job requirements include the following qualifications.
- Thorough knowledge of industry standard EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys.
- Must be able to set up LVS, DRC, ERC environments and debug verification issues using Cadence and Mentor tools.
- Experience with layout of high-performance analog blocks such as analog to digital converters, references, digital to analog converters, PLL etc. desired.
- Experience with floor planning, block level routing and top level chip assembly.
- Knowledge of high performance analog layout techniques such as common centroid layout, shielding, use of dummy devices, thermal aware layout with consideration for electromigration.
- Demonstrated experience with analog layout for silicon chips in mass production.
- Experience with deep sub-micron design in foundry CMOS nodes 28nm and below preferred.
- Knowledge of skill code and layout automation a plus.
- Self starter with the ability to define and adhere to a schedule.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years experience in high performance analog layout in advanced CMOS process.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow off shore layout team a plus
- Must be able to work with distributed design teams in multiple time zones
We are looking for trailblazers ...
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Design’s IP cores and the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business ecosystem.
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with amazing talent across multiple disciplines. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward excellence. We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Design’s vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young, fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to us.
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and commitment to excellence.