Senior Client Success Manager, Enterprise Commercial
Seattle, Washington /
Client Success /
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, and are a remote first organization.
The Client Success Team supports Omnidian’s ability to deliver on our Mission Statement through the cultivation of impactful client relationships. The Enterprise CS Team focuses on clients with whom Omnidian has direct contractual engagement and interaction, across both residential and commercial market segments. This role will focus on commercial clients.
- Become an expert in Omnidian’s Enterprise Commercial business
- Understand our clients’ value calculations for their clean energy investments
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams to maximize the positive impact of Omnidian services on those client value calculations
- Manage every detail of specific Enterprise Commercial client relationships
- Become fluent in all contracts and agreements pertaining to your clients
- Map aligning contacts between Omnidian and clients, then deepen and broaden relationships that support mutual growth and success of both orgs
- Devise, implement and iterate relationship building strategies with clients, including benchmarking, relationship health trending, regular business review meetings, etc.
- Communicate product changes and updates to clients
- Manage escalations and client relationship risks as they arise
- Provide reporting across Omindian on client relationship
Who You Are
- ARTful: accountable, respectful, and transparent
- An excellent written and verbal communicator and presenter
- A thoughtful, collaborative and decisive leader
- Committed to providing an exceptional client experience
- Adept at understanding many angles of multifaceted problems and synthesizing win-win solutions
Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years of direct work experience in commercial, industrial and/or utility solar industry
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional leadership
- Experience solving business problems for multiple parties
- Full base salary range $76,500 - $103,500
- Up to 15% bonus, paid quarterly
- Salary Band and Philosophy: We place candidates within the band based on professional experience, not negotiating skills, as part of our overall effort to avoid gender pay discrepancy.
- If you're a high potential candidate that needs additional training and support, we're willing to bring you below the midpoint and invest in your success. If you're a candidate with particularly deep experience and expertise, we're willing to bring you in above the midpoint. Most candidates will come in at the midpoint, and all employees have the ability to move up in their band through annual merit increases (and move to the next band through promotions).
- 100% of health insurance monthly premiums paid for employees, and 50% health insurance premiums covered for dependents
- Stock options
- Up to $500 annual learning reimbursement
Work-Life at Omnidian
- All of our roles offer the opportunity to work remotely
- If you are in the Seattle, WA area, we offer a vibrant and creative workspace in the heart of downtown Seattle
- We provide outstanding benefits that we are continually improving upon, including family medical, dental, vision, disability, parental leave, unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical leave, transit and 401(k)
- We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a bonus and equity for every employee
- We are dog lovers and our offices and many of our events are dog-friendly
- We are a passionate, mission driven team that believes in collaboration, mutual respect and trust
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.