Senior Frontend Engineer
San Francisco, California
Omni Labs gives anyone the power to automate away all of their repetitive work inside the web browser.
There hasn't been a fundamental change in the way people access the web for 25 years. We've grown comfortable staring through a fixed window into the Internet that doesn't offer much more than saving our passwords and cookies. Imagine that you never had to do the same thing twice and could automate all of your repetitive tasks on demand. This augmented web browsing experience is the future of work.
Based in SF and backed by the valley's top investors and operators, we're an early stage team with ambitions to fundamentally change how we leverage the Internet. We're looking for an extremely talented frontend engineer to help us on our mission to automate the world's knowledge graph so no one has to do the same thing twice again.
Design and UX is everything for this product. It carries the burden of educating users on how to think about automation in a way that feels native to how they currently browse the web. This is the first time they will see anything like this, and we get the opportunity to deliver an incredibly mind-blowing experience.
As a core team member, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading frontend engineering for multiple customer facing products
- Owning the project containing all the building blocks for our UI assets
- Working closely with a designer on implementing custom assets and user workflows
- Working closely with other engineers on implementing full stack features
- Contributing to the overall design and UX
- Understanding the user journey and keeping a mind open for ways to improve UX
- Implementing a completely new way to visualize automation usage data
- Moving into a mentor and leadership position as we continue aggressively growing out the team
- 3+ years of experience in frontend web development
- A mind for design and product, with the ability to quickly prototype views and unique ways to represent data
- Expertise across html, css, and js (react/redux) with a deep knowledge of web fundamentals
- A desire to take complex concepts and distill them down to their simplest form
- Experience leveraging strong systems thinking skills to solve difficult problems
- Empathy for the everyday, non-technical user
We're helping people remove the parts of their job they hate the most. If you're someone who's obsessed with solving huge problems and wants to swing for the fences, apply or reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org)!