Founding Senior Frontend Engineer
San Francisco, California /
Omni is dedicated to bringing the power of automation to folks who have previously had to rely on engineers to automate tasks. By opening up this ability to non-technical people, we see a future where all monotonous tasks are handled by a computer and the workday becomes more efficient.
Based in San Francisco (near South Park) and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors, we're an early stage team with ambitions to fundamentally change how humans leverage the Internet.
We're looking for an extremely talented frontend engineer to help us on our mission. Our entire team appreciates the importance of good UX. With a novel product like ours, the UX is critical to establishing trust, informing the user, and ensuring value can continue to be derived from the product.
- Leading frontend engineering for multiple customer facing products
- Owning the project containing all the building blocks for our UI assets
- Working closely with a designer on implementing custom assets and user workflows
- Working closely with other engineers on implementing full stack features
- Contributing to the overall design and UX
- Creating React components to deliver features
- Advising and deciding architecture for the product
- Implementing a completely new way to visualize automation usage data
- Helping distill high level user feedback into the product roadmap
- Helping interview new additions to the team
- Moving into a mentor and leadership position as we continue aggressively growing out the team
- Helping create a company from nothing - a strong desire to learn, to wear many hats, and to achieve success in a variety of ways
The right candidate for this role will have
- 4+ years of experience in frontend web development
- Extensive experience with React & Redux
- Extensive experience with Git & Github
- Strong experience with Agile
- Comfort with Node.js
- A love for building something new without a previously determined playbook in a collaborative environment with a tight knit team of passionate and empathetic engineers
The ideal candidate will be willing to learn, or may already have experience with
- Chrome Extension Development
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock
- Best-in-class health insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Pet friendly environment
We're helping people remove the most mindless part of their job. If you're someone who's obsessed with solving huge problems and wants to swing for the fences, apply at jobs.lever.co/omniinc!
Omni is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.