Founding Senior Fullstack Engineer
San Francisco, California /
Omni is dedicated to bringing the power of automation to folks who have previously had to rely on engineers to automate tasks. By opening up this ability to non-technical people, we see a future where all monotonous tasks are handled by a computer and the workday becomes more efficient.
Based in San Francisco (near South Park) and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors, we're an early stage team with ambitions to fundamentally change how humans leverage the Internet.
We're looking for an extremely talented fullstack engineer to help us on our mission. We take good architecture seriously and appreciate the value in delivering features quickly while also honing our craft as software engineers.
- Working on new products and features across multiple technologies
- Working closely with other engineers on implementing full stack features
- Advising and deciding architecture for the product
- Helping distill high level user feedback into the product roadmap
- Helping interview new additions to the team
- Moving into a mentor and leadership position as we continue aggressively growing out the team
- Helping create a company from nothing - a strong desire to learn, to wear many hats, and to achieve success in a variety of ways
The right candidate for this role will have
- 4+ years of experience in full stack web development
- Extensive experience with Node.js
- Extensive experience with React & Redux
- Extensive experience with Git & Github
- Strong experience with Agile
- Comfort with MongoDB
- A love for building something new without a previously determined playbook in a collaborative environment with a tight knit team of passionate and empathetic engineers
The ideal candidate will be willing to learn, or may already have experience with
- Google Cloud
- Chrome Extension Development
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock
- Best-in-class health insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Pet friendly environment
We're helping people remove the most mindless part of their job. If you're someone who's obsessed with solving huge problems and wants to swing for the fences, apply at jobs.lever.co/omniinc!
Omni is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.