Federal IC Account Director
Remote >> Washington, D.C. /
Sales – Federal /
Our mission at OmniSci is to make analytics instant, powerful, and effortless for everyone. The OmniSci platform is used in business and government to find insights in data beyond the limits of mainstream analytics tools. Harnessing the massive parallelism of modern CPU and GPU hardware, the platform is available in the cloud and on-premise. OmniSci originated from research at Harvard and MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). Now, our platform is transforming the way enterprises and governments make decisions by allowing them to interactively query, visualize, and power data science workflows over billions of records.
We are seeking a Federal Intelligence Account Director will develop, manage, and close sales opportunities within the Federal Intelligence community. Your primary role will be that of a trusted advisor who aligns our technology to the mission partners needs which includes the customer’s budgets, contractual requirements, support structures in order to create a positive customer journey. OmniSci Sales Directors are instrumental to a positive customer journey and growth of the company. Candidates with previous technical experience working with data as a Business Intelligence Analyst or Data Analyst that have moved into the Sales role are strongly preferred. You will have the opportunity to over-achieve and earn commissions and accelerators. Your success will largely hinge on your ability to generate pipeline, qualify prospects early, drive successful technical evaluations and while aligning with appropriate executive sponsors.
We’re big fans of hiring people who are not just great at what they do but also how they do it. Critical to our culture is building and maintaining a team that works well together and knows how to communicate effectively - not just within their own team, but also across peripheral teams. Teammates with a “growth mindsets” and “customer obsession” as they support customers are foundational to our success.
Our corporate office is located in downtown San Francisco. This is a remote position based in Washington, D.C. with a flexible workspace in Bethesda, MD. This position will report to the VP of Federal Sales as an individual contributor but needs to grow with more responsibilities added as the company and federal team grows.
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve individual software quota responsibility.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively with an ability to proactively identify and do business with new prospect customers and programs.
- Develop new programs that reduce or remove a customer’s barrier to adopt OmniSci into their environmentQuickly learn OmniSci’s software platform and clearly communicate and demonstrate the value proposition.
- Be able to effectively demonstrate the software in action without the help of sales engineers.
- Manage effective working relationships with Leadership, Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals, Inside Sales Reps and partners.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory.
- Successfully operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without requiring a lot of overhead support (You will produce your own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc.).Ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- 5+ years supporting Federal, US National Security and DoD Intelligence customers in a sales or similar pre-sales role.5+ years supporting partners and Federal Systems Integrators who work on various National Security Programs including Military Intelligence.
- Previous experience with or working knowledge of Big Data Analytics environments.
- Familiarity and experience with common BI and data exploration tools.
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to BI and analytics tools (Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, Power BI, etc.).Experience and track record of successfully selling data and/or analytics software to enterprise customers; includes proven skills identifying key stakeholders, winning value propositions, and compelling events.A working knowledge of SQL and data model designs is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and passion for OmniSci’s mission and values (Technological Leadership, Ownership, Humility, Be Different, and Day One Attitude).
Since launching our product in 2016, OmniSci has been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, a Top Ten Coolest Big Data Startups by CRN, and is experiencing explosive growth in users and customers. The company is backed by leading VCs and strategic investors, including NEA, Nvidia, GV (Google), In-Q-Tel, Tiger Global Management, Verizon Ventures and Vanedge Capital.
Unsolicited Resumes: OmniSci will not pay a fee to any employment agency or third party for the referral of candidates for this, or any, open position unless the agency or third party has signed a formal agreement by an authorized member of our Executive team or the Human Resources department. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or third parties of any kind will become the property of OmniSci and will be considered gratuitous, no-fee referrals.
OmniSci is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.