NYC and/or Remote /
Customer Success /
Remote and/or In-Person
Onaroll is an employee rewards app that incentivizes productivity and longevity. Shift workers are the engine of our economy, powering restaurants, call centers, factories, and warehouses. We celebrate them.
We're a rapidly growing Series A company based in New York City backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Google's Gradient Ventures, and other top angel and institutional investors.
As a part of our growing implementation team, you'll directly impact Onaroll's mission to celebrate shift workers. Every day, you'll come to work ready to surprise and delight shift workers, helping re-enforce the value of their work and rewarding them for their excellence.
We are seeking a highly process-oriented Implementation Manager responsible for leading both our Customers and their Team Members through the onboarding experience, ensuring they quickly see value during the implementation journey. You are comfortable running multiple implementation initiatives, blending relationship management with the ability to define, execute and scale processes.
- Implementation Execution: Lead the end-to-end onboarding experience for each assigned customer implementation, from pre-sales support through handoff to the Customer Success team to manage and grow the long-term relationship.
- Process Development: Continuously seek opportunities to accelerate and improve the implementation process. Build and maintain relevant documentation and materials to support internal teams. Collaborate closely with the Growth rep to drive and run all phases of implementations, ensuring timely, high-quality completion of the onboarding experience.
- Technical Aptitude: Be a product expert, serve as a trusted consultant to each new customer, understanding their needs and providing them with guidance for executing a successful launch.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner with Customer Success Managers and Growth Representatives and Engineers to achieve key milestones of each implementation. Advocate for Customers and their Team Members as Onaroll evolves its processes and product functionality.
- 1-3 years of onboarding or implementation management experience
- You are a proactive problem-solver, identifying problems or areas for improvement and resolving them before the impacts are felt by the team
- You are a former (or current) shift worker familiar with the joys and challenges of the work
- You are deeply empathetic, a good listener, and a quick learner
- You have excellent written communication and presentation skill
💰 Competitive compensation packages
💊 100% coverage for high quality health, vision, and dental insurance
🏝 Unlimited vacation
💪 Monthly Fitness Stipend
🖥 Home Office Stipend
🏦 Company-sponsored 401K
🏰 A beautiful office (if that's your thing) with unparalleled views of Grand Central Station
💛 An energetic and motivated team based in New York, with the challenging, fun, and fulfilling opportunity to celebrate shift workers