NYC and/or Remote /
Remote and/or In-Person
Onaroll is an employee rewards app that incentivizes productivity and longevity. Shift workers are the engine of our economy, powering restaurants, call centers, factories, and warehouses. We celebrate them.
We're a rapidly growing seed stage company based in New York City backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Coatue Management, Collaborative Fund, Founders Fund, and other top angel and institutional investors.
As a Tech Lead you will be responsible for architecting our systems, collaborating on the product roadmap, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring junior engineers.
The initial functions of the role will be to build out a more robust shift worker experience, consolidate our internal tools into a platform that can be used by our customers, and investigating opportunities to support our users through mission-driven financial technology.
- Lead the engineering efforts on either the Fintech, Internal Tools, or User Experience teams.
- Build, consume, and productize APIs supporting our product offering.
- Integrate with third-party services and develop systems to monitor their health.
- Create engineering requirement documents in partnership with product leads and engineering leadership.
- Work with design, product, and business functions on new projects and efforts.
- 6+ years of consumer-facing application development.
- 3+ years of managing teams.
- Ability to clearly communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Experience building and maintaining complex systems.
Helpful Experiences and Background
- Python (Django), TypeScript (React), SQL
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Heroku
- Datadog, Metabase, Salesforce, Twilio
- Education, Hospitality, Food, Media, Tech
💰 Competitive compensation packages
💊 100% coverage for high quality health, vision, and dental insurance
🏝 Unlimited vacation
💪 Monthly Fitness Stipend
🖥 Home Office Stipend
🏦 Company-sponsored 401K
🏰 A beautiful office (if that's your thing) with unparalleled views of Grand Central Station
💛 An energetic and motivated team based in New York, with the challenging, fun, and fulfilling opportunity to celebrate shift workers