NYC and/or Remote /
Onaroll is an employee rewards app that incentivizes productivity and longevity. Shift workers are the engine of our economy, powering restaurants, call centers, factories, and warehouses. We celebrate them.
We're a rapidly growing seed stage company based in New York City backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Coatue Management, Collaborative Fund, Founders Fund, and other top angel and institutional investors.
As one of our earliest product hires, you will define the direction of the product at Onaroll. You'll take the lead on ideating, defining, and prioritizing what to build next.
In order to realize our mission to celebrate shift workers, the initial primary functions of the role will be to research, draft, and articulate fun and rewarding experiences for shift workers, seamless onboarding for store owners, and a powerful and engaging dashboard for managers.
- Define our roadmap and product strategy.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to develop product features and functionality from inception to deployment and beyond.
- Transform ideas into product requirements that offer functional clarity and technical direction.
- Conduct user research and partner with others across the company to determine the path to iteratively offer new features and functionality.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- You obsess over magical consumer experiences.
- You thrive in bringing structure to unstructured environments. You love tackling massive challenges and breaking them down into their component parts.
- You can't wait to write it down. You think that documenting ideas and conversations is crucial to ideating, refining, and executing a product roadmap.
- You’re obsessed with design. You love thinking about the UI and UX of things around you in everyday life.
- You’re data-driven. You like tracking things and improving your performance and the performance of others by using data.
- You're hooked on self-improvement. You're always learning something new both in and out of work.
Nice to Haves
- Scrum framework
- Shift work experience
- Mobile application development
- Passion for games
💰 Competitive compensation packages
💊 100% coverage for high quality health, vision, and dental insurance
🏝 Unlimited vacation
💪 Monthly Fitness Stipend
🖥 Home Office Stipend
🏦 Company-sponsored 401K
🏰 A beautiful office (if that's your thing) with unparalleled views of Grand Central Station
💛 An energetic and motivated team based in New York, with the challenging, fun, and fulfilling opportunity to celebrate shift workers