Customer Success Manager
NYC and/or Remote /
Customer Success /
Remote and/or In-Person
Onaroll is an employee rewards app that incentivizes productivity and longevity. Shift workers are the engine of our economy, powering restaurants, call centers, factories, and warehouses. We celebrate them.
We're a rapidly growing seed stage company based in New York City backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Coatue Management, Collaborative Fund, Founders Fund, and other top angel and institutional investors.
As one of our earliest hires, you'll directly impact Onaroll's mission to celebrate shift workers. Every day, you'll come to work ready to surprise and delight shift workers, helping re-enforce the value of their work and rewarding them for their excellence.
- Community: Build love & trust with shift workers by supporting increased productivity, longevity, & morale
- Customer Success: Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and serve as customer advocates while collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, and Engineering.
- Operations: Support Onaroll’s growth by helping us build a scalable community & customer success playbook
- Project Management: Own the ultimate success of our implementations, including launch timeline, accuracy, and expedited time to value for our customer
- 2-3 years of customer success or community management experience
- You are a proactive problem-solver, identifying problems or areas for improvement and resolving them before the impacts are felt by the team
- You are a former (or current) shift worker familiar with the joys and challenges of the work
- You are deeply empathetic, a good listener, and a quick learner
- You have excellent written communication and presentation skills
💰 Competitive compensation packages
🏝 Unlimited vacation
💊 Quality health, vision, and dental insurance
🏰 A beautiful office (if that's your thing) with unparalleled views of Grand Central Station
💛 An energetic and motivated team based in New York, with the challenging, fun, and fulfilling opportunity to celebrate shift workers