Manager, Data Operations
SF Bay Area / Remote /
Data Partnering & Operations /
Seeing Through Cancer
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and diverse team in a transformative application of AI and machine learning to solving the most important problems in cancer care.
Onc.AI is a privately held digital health company developing a precision oncology care management platform that aims to transform clinical decision making. Onc.AI is backed by premier investment firms; The Blue Venture Fund, Accomplice, KdT Ventures, and Digitalis Ventures as well as prominent individual investors who are leaders in Enterprise SaaS, AI/drug-discovery, precision/medical oncology, and radiology.
Manager, Data Operations, will report to VP, Data Partnerships & Operations and provide the necessary resources to R&D to enable AI development training and testing, supporting development and testing of the infrastructure. In this role, they will build a team to oversee all aspects of data partner management, data ingest, product pilots and product deployment. Manager, Data Operations, will create the department structure, plan and execute recruiting and onboarding, while managing existing operations, data and clinical partners, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition.
Who we are looking for: you have managed a team, planning their resources and developing and implementing goals. You've led projects in a cross-functional environment. You are confident in your communication and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee all data ingest functions, including data partner management, Data Ingest and Data Analytics
- Build an initial team of four direct reports to oversee all aspects of Data Partner management, Data ingest, product pilots and product deployment
- Provide the necessary resources to R&D to enable AI development training and testing
- Support R&D with the development and testing of the infrastructure needed for product deployment
- Collaborate with R&D and engineering on product definition, product improvements, and strategy
- BS in EE/CS, Physics or Biology
- Experience building and managing a team
- Client-facing and cross-functional communication
- Healthcare IT domain knowledge
- Project Management
- MS or PhD in a STEM related field
- Experience with predictive modeling in Oncology
- Oncology imaging experience
- EMR experience (e.g. EPIC)
- Database (e.g. Mongo), GCP/AWS, R, CRM
- Jira, Python
Benefits and Perks
> Competitive salary and benefits (including stock option plan, flexible vacation policy, parental leave)
> Remote-first & WFH setup allowance
> Generous healthcare/dental/vision plans and, for US-based employees, 401k, health and dependent care FSA
> In-person and virtual social gatherings
The requirements listed are guidelines - you don’t have to meet every qualification listed. If you are interested in joining our team, but don't see a role that is a fit, or do not think you meet the requirements for a position, please reach out and share what excites you about joining us!
Onc.AI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.