Marketing Associate - Content & Coordination
Menlo Park /
One Concern brings disaster science together with machine learning for better decision-making. We quantify resilience from catastrophic perils, empowering leaders to measure, mitigate, and transfer risk so disasters aren’t so disastrous. At One Concern, we believe an informed world is an inherently fairer one, because incomplete information leads to false assumptions and poor decisions. We believe that by pioneering cutting-edge science, we can make disasters less disastrous and, ultimately, realize planetary-scale resilience.
The Role: The marketing team is looking for a curious, creative and resourceful self-starter to join us, who’s happy to jump in and get things done. We’re looking for someone who’s organized, focused and able to balance competing priorities as we grow our Silicon Valley and Tokyo offices. As a Marketing Associate - Content & Coordination, you will be responsible for multichannel content creation, social media marketing, as well as helping to craft and hone our creative storytelling. You will also help team coordination, helping us stay on top of priorities, and drive our weekly team agenda.
-You’re a strategic thinker, who understands complex technical concepts and how to communicate them.
-You’re a creative storyteller, a deft hand putting pen to paper to tell compelling stories that help us connect with our customers.
-You have an eye for design (and detail!) and know how to make data and content look polished and professional.
-You work well with others, and are comfortable managing relationships, getting stakeholder buy-in and setting expectations with senior leaders and teams across the company.
-You’re comfortable in ambiguity, managing competing priorities, and work well in a fast-paced environment
A high level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate will likely be within a few years of college, is professional, flexible, a self-starter, and is hungry to learn.
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Creating short-form and long-form content and copy
- Crafting compelling decks, presentations, and documents
- Driving team success by remaining organized and accountable for all deliverables
- Ability to present both oral and written information in a thoughtful and compelling way
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Japanese a plus
- 0-3 years’ relevant experience
- We’re a small but mighty team and don’t take ourselves too seriously - a sense of humor is a must.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Virtual-first work policy enabling you to work from any US location
- Generous PTO policy