Credit and Fraud Analytics Lead
San Francisco /
People are the heart of every experience at One, as it is our people who are our greatest asset.
One is building a flexible, real-time platform to deliver next-generation financial products to consumers. Because, at One we believe that all are entitled to financial peace of mind and we are hard at work making it a reality. We are committed to helping consumers improve their financial lives with smarter, differentiated products and looking for the right people to join our growing team.
One honors people who work hard for a living - people building our communities and driving the economy. We are a highly motivated team with deep experience in financial services and technology. Honesty and trust are central to our value of integrity, and we are eager to have positive people who to be a part of One.
We are looking for a Credit and Fraud Analytics Lead. As a key member of the early One team, you will be building a next generation underwriting platform, leveraging traditional and alternative data, to enable responsible lending. You will be accountable for crafting credit, fraud and pricing strategies along with developing and tracking appropriate metrics. You will partner closely with product, marketing and engineering teams and develop innovative strategies to manage loss performance.
- Leverage data, statistical models and advanced analytics tools to develop credit, fraud and pricing strategies and drive favorable risk-return trade-offs.
- Analyze portfolio performance at a granular segment level on an ongoing basis. Identify trends and conduct root-cause analysis to isolate key performance drivers.
- Strong communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into simpler language and present findings or recommendations to the broader One community.
- Continue to innovate by testing alternative data, analytical approaches and models.
- Work with legal and compliance team to ensure strategies and policies comply with all the regulatory requirements.
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to enable growth strategies.
- Design A/B tests to understand risk-return trade-offs.
- 3-5 years of experience developing credit and fraud strategies in a FinTech or Financial Services; Graduate degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics.
- Proficient SQL programming skills; prior experience programming in R or Python; Advanced Excel skills, Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with Decision Trees to conduct segmentation leveraging statistical skills and business perspective.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; self-starter and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays and Flexible Vacation
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits