San Francisco /
People are the heart of every experience at One, as it is our people who are our greatest asset.
One is building a flexible, real-time platform to deliver next-generation financial products to consumers. Because, at One we believe that all are entitled to financial peace of mind and we are hard at work making it a reality. We are committed to helping consumers improve their financial lives with smarter, differentiated products and looking for the right people to join our growing team.
One honors people who work hard for a living - people building our communities and driving the economy. We are a highly motivated team with deep experience in financial services and technology. Honesty and trust are central to our value of integrity, and we are eager to have positive people who to be a part of One.
One is looking for an engaged and passionate UI designer, excited to join a team in the early phases and craft our quickly evolving product across mobile platforms. You bring a keen sensibility for craftsmanship and a desire to sweat the details in order to deliver an experience that brings customers trust in our brand. You will apply and evolve our visual design language alongside brand and user experience needs. You will work across mobile platforms (web, iOS, and Android coming soon), creating cohesion and consistency while aiding usability and delight. You’ll get the opportunity to build upon and refine our current experience through iterative builds and close partnership with product management and engineering while also imagining the future.
- At least 3 years experience in UI or visual design
- Experience delivering final production screens, assets and specifications using Figma or related software
- Solid understanding of mobile platform specifications, best practices for general audience usability and where you can push the boundaries
- Ability to create well-crafted icons, in-app illustrations/graphics and small animationsSolid understanding of ADA requirements and a passion to improve experiences for all users
- Strong communication and team skills to express concepts and specifications
- Experience working closely with product management and engineers to build and ship product
- Experience working in an early stage start-up environment (nice-to-have)Appreciation for dead-pan humor and craft coffee
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays and Flexible Vacation
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits