Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SSRE)
People are the heart of every experience at One, as it is our people who are our greatest asset.
One is building a flexible, real-time platform to deliver next-generation financial products to consumers. Because, at One we believe that all are entitled to financial peace of mind and we are hard at work making it a reality. We are committed to helping consumers improve their financial lives with smarter, differentiated products and looking for the right people to join our growing team.
One honors people who work hard for a living - people building our communities and driving the economy. We are a highly motivated team with deep experience in financial services and technology. Honesty and trust are central to our value of integrity, and we are eager to have positive people who to be a part of One.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Site Reliability Engineer to develop our new cloud-based
infrastructure. You will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the design, operation,
availability, change management, performance, monitoring, security, and emergency response
of our global infrastructure, as well as creating and maintaining our continuous integration/
continuous delivery pipelines. You will assist our application engineers and automation experts
as they design and develop infrastructure to improve resiliency, security, and data availability.
This role will be based in our Sacramento, CA office.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent employment experience.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity.
- Experience managing large numbers of systems in cloud environments (AWS, Azure,
- GCP) utilizing infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, TerraForm, etc).
- Deep understanding of cloud and application security with a desire to enforce best
- Understanding of cloud database solutions and experience administering large-scale
- Fundamental understanding of distributed systems including: AWS Well-Architected,
- Microservices, and the Twelve Factor App.
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation
- Architect, author and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability and security
- of the platform.
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms, and application
- Work closely with developers to debug application issues by evaluating application logs,
- stack traces, and system metrics
- Participate in periodic on-call duties.
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays and Flexible Vacation
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits