San Francisco /
People are the heart of every experience at One, as it is our people who are our greatest asset.
One is building a flexible, real-time platform to deliver next-generation financial products to consumers. Because, at One we believe that all are entitled to financial peace of mind and we are hard at work making it a reality. We are committed to helping consumers improve their financial lives with smarter, differentiated products and looking for the right people to join our growing team.
One honors people who work hard for a living - people building our communities and driving the economy. We are a highly motivated team with deep experience in financial services and technology. Honesty and trust are central to our value of integrity, and we are eager to have positive people who to be a part of One.
One is looking for an engaged and passionate product designer, excited to join a team in the early phases and make an indelible impact on the quickly evolving, ground-up design of our product. You bring a rounded skill-set, have flexible processes and jump in to learn new things. You’re excited to refine our current experience while also imagining the future.
You will design intuitive mobile and mobile-first experiences for people to easily understand and manage their money. You’ll apply your understanding of opportunities and capabilities to deliver on research, customer feedback, and business needs through the UX. You’ll expertly express your work through flow charts, lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes and prototypes across primary and secondary use cases.
You’ll get the opportunity to build upon and refine our current experience through iterative builds and close partnership with product management and engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in digital product or UX design
- Solid understanding of mobile platforms and best practices for general audience usability--and when you can push itExperience creating flows, wireframes and prototypes using Figma or related software
- Experience working with users to understand needs, test concepts and improve usabilityStrong communication skills to express concepts, design intent and specifications to fellow team membersDemonstrable experience working closely with product management and engineers to build and ship productExperience working in an early stage start-up environment (nice-to-have)Appreciation for dead-pan humor and craft coffee
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays and Flexible Vacation
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits