Customer Experience Specialist (Full-time/Hourly)
Customer Experience /
Remote: Applicants must reside in one of the following locations:
- Oklahoma (greater Tulsa area)
- Washington (state)
People are the heart of every experience at One, as it is our people who are our greatest asset.
One is building a flexible, real-time platform to deliver next-generation financial products to consumers. Because, at One we believe that all are entitled to financial peace of mind and we are hard at work making it a reality. We are committed to helping consumers improve their financial lives with smarter, differentiated products and looking for the right people to join our growing team.
One honors people who work hard for a living - people building our communities and driving the economy. We are a highly motivated team with deep experience in financial services and technology. Honesty and trust are central to our value of integrity, and we are eager to have positive people to be a part of One.
Customer Experience is the heart of the company. We communicate with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customer’s needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms, email or in-app chat.
We're looking for teammates who will help support other members in the CX team by being a point of escalation, for other Customer Operation function, and mentoring new joiners. Plus making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best financial experience in the world.
As the face of One, our CX team is the heart of the company because we bring a positive energy and confidence to our customers every day, and we’re looking for more folks who are eager to be a part of our journey. If you’re wondering if you’d be a good fit to join the team, here’s what we’d like of you
- A High School graduate and or equivalency; some college preferred
- Must be an empathetic customer focused individual with high integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Proven active listening and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent written skills
- A healthy combination of grace and grit
- Growth is a team sport, and we want great team players to help us grow
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and take joy in problem solving
- Maintain composure in a high production and ever-changing environment
- Are accountable and responsible to customers, the team and yourself
- Bonus - Experience in member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail [banking] or financial institution
*Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Help onboard and answer questions for customers who are switching to One
- Assist customers with money movement questions they may have
- Quickly build rapport and relationships with our diverse customers, anticipate their needs, and educate on how to best utilize One to overcome obstacles and attain their financial goals
- Learn, understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial products and services
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier.
- Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to customer accounts such as: missing transfers, debit/credit inquiries, potential fraud and high risk trends
- Available to work either Monday - Friday or Thursday - Monday
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits
One is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.