Head of Product Design
Product – Product Design /
OneFootball is the world’s leading football media platform for fans around the world: news, stats, live scores, streaming and content from the best creators. Today, 50 million people around the world use OneFootball to stay up to date with the beautiful game.
About design @OneFootball
We are passionate about football and know how to play as a team. We advocate for the users, reveal opportunities, partner with business and other teams, to excel at creating best-in-class experiences.
Product Design is deeply integrated into the product development process and directly influences product roadmaps. Some recent highlights from the team include:
- A redesigned Android app (Google Editor’s choice - 4.7 stars)
- A redesigned iOS app (Apple Editor’s choice - 4.8 stars)
- The release of dark mode on Android and iOS
- The launch of OneFootball.design
- The launch of a new consumer website: Onefootball.com
Across the organisation, the design process is respected and is seen as a key business driver. To highlight this, we recently partnered with DesignStudio to create a dynamic and vibrant new brand and visual identity. https://brand.onefootball.com/
- Lead and grow a team of highly talented product designers
- Own and drive product design at OneFootball and foster cross-functional collaboration
- Shape the product vision, product strategy and roadmap together with product and engineering leadership
- Be close to your peers in User Research, Product Management, Engineering, Data & Insights and other teams at OneFootball in order to share learnings, align priorities and identify opportunities for improvements to process or people
- Maintain an extremely high bar for quality and consistency and evolve our design system
- Be a modern leader and bring strong management experience together with exceptional knowledge about the craft.
- You have 4+ years experience as design manager in a leadership position and a proven track record in shipping digital products
- You showcase state of the art technology, best-in-class experiences and encourage the sharing of new tools and techniques
- You are ego-free and eager to give and receive critique with a distinct interest in shipping the best work as a team
- You have a strong passion for football and digital product design.