People – People /
OneFootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of 200+ professionals from more than 40 different countries. Be part of one of the most promising and disruptive companies revolutionizing the distribution of live football matches.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate, process-oriented, yet people-focussed VP People to join our team. As VP People at OneFootball, you will be essential in setting and driving our People strategy and company culture. You will be defining and aligning our HR policies with organizational goals at scale in order to further grow our company and platform.
- Be responsible for a lean and clear organization and a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Act as a sparring partner to the C-Level Management team and as a business partner to your peers and senior management when building and re-organizing teams
- Design and implement a people and organization strategy which you communicate regularly to the team
- Create and implement development programs and make sure performance is evaluated and reviewed regularly
- Be responsible for attracting, acquiring and retaining the right talent following our ambitious growth plans
- Make sure we operate in the most efficient legal framework for all people related processes and policies
- Manage, coach and develop the People and Operations team
- Anticipate operational changes and manage further company growth
- You have 10+ years of experience in organizational development and change management
- Experience in scaling an organization including international expansion
- A strategic mindset accompanied by a hands-on mentality, especially in designing HR processes and supporting in labor law topics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills; experience in leading a team of at least 5-10 people
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer
At OneFootball we offer an international workplace and a fantastic work atmosphere in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add regular company events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of what life working at OneFootball is like.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate platform for football fans, apply now and join our team striving for a healthy and safe workplace that is committed to building diverse teams.