Senior Product Designer - TV Apps
Germany, United Kingdom, Poland or Portugal /
Product – Product Design /
At OneFootball it’s important to us to create a flexible and inclusive work environment. This position is open for applications either onsite in our Berlin and London offices or remotely in Germany, United Kingdom, Poland and Portugal.
OneFootball is the world’s leading football platform for fans, featuring news, stats, live scores, streaming and content from the world’s best creators. Today, millions of people use OneFootball to stay up-to-date with the beautiful game.
The fragmentation of TV rights has made it increasingly difficult and expensive for fans to watch their favorite competitions. Our innovative live streaming solution aims to solve this problem by putting fans first; our flexible offer gives fans new and affordable ways to access live content. OneFootball users on Android/iOS can access premium content like Bundesliga, Ligue 1, DFB-Pokal and many more competitions in just a couple of taps.
To take our offer to the next level, we want to allow users to watch live football on all platforms: mobile, web and now Connected TVs. For this new addition to our platform, we are recruiting a Senior Product Designer to design the first version of OneFootball for Connected TVs. As the sole designer, you will be responsible for driving the design process and will have full ownership of all “Big Screen” design initiatives at OneFootball.
Football. Design. Live Streaming Pretty cool, right? Join us and help us reimagine the way football is distributed and consumed around the world.
Read more about the company vision here.
Why join the team?
- As our first “Big Screen” designer, you will have a tremendous impact across the company by defining the first version of OneFootball for Connected TVs.
- You will get the time to define a design vision and work with your PM to build a long-term strategy for all "Big Screen" initiatives.
- As OneFootball’s sole “Big Screens” designer, you will take full ownership of features -- from early concept to the final release.
- You will do meaningful work and be presented with the opportunity to shape a nascent live-streaming product.
- You will get to drive exciting new projects that combine craft and design strategy.
- Good knowledge of the OTT industry.
- Focused, passionate and capable of delivering exceptional results in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- A proven track record of shipping simple and functional experiences for Connected TVs.
- Strong communication skills. You will be expected to communicate the design rationale to leadership, PM’s, researchers & engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of the Connected TV market. You understand the nuances of designing solutions for different platforms like tvOS, Google TV, Tizen, WebOS, Playstation and Xbox.
- A passion for football, design and consumer products.
About design @OneFootball
Product Design is deeply integrated into the product development process and directly influences product roadmaps. Some recent highlights from the team include:
- A redesigned Android app (Google Editor’s choice - 4.7 stars)
- A redesigned iOS app (Apple Editor’s choice - 4.8 stars)
- The release of dark mode on Android and iOS
- The launch of OneFootball.design
- The launch of a new consumer website
Across the organization, the design process is respected and is seen as a key business driver. To highlight this, we recently partnered with DesignStudio to create a dynamic and vibrant new brand and visual identity.