Backend Engineer - Consumer Web
Engineering – Consumer Web /
We believe that great, agile software engineering requires creativity in solving problems for our users, a scalable architecture, great coding as well as open minded communication.
At OneFootball we are delivering the product experience for football fans, the platform for our content partners and tools for our internal users. Our main systems consist of a micro service architecture with golang applications running on Kubernetes in AWS, serving iOS, Android and Web clients. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer who understands how to organise multiple systems, is skilled in Golang and passionate about working on a stand alone web product.
As Backend Engineer, you will focus on expanding the reach of OneFootball on the web.Join the team and help us improve the user experience through direct impact on creating, shaping and delivering features of our main website.
We believe engineers write code for other engineers and not just for machines, therefore we celebrate clean and smart code!
- Be part of Consumer Web: a cross-functional team of 8 passionate individuals
- Be actively involved in the production process, from idea to user
- Build the backend API powering our main website
- Work on the performance in terms of retention and acquisition, scale & roll out new features in close cooperation with other engineers & stakeholders
- Have an impact on systems and features used by many end-users
- Be exposed to new technologies across different domains
- You have been developing backend services with Go in a professional setting for at least 4 years already
- You care about software quality and are familiar with agile methodologies
- You have a positive attitude
- You have worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- You are familiar with SQL and Redis
- You have experience in writing REST Services
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, submit your application and join our Engineering team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.