Full Stack Engineer
Engineering – Software Engineering /
We are looking for a full stack engineer who can implement new features and develop new web applications for the Onerent web platform as well as internal tools for the operations.
- Passion for writing well-designed code and a desire to innovate our technology stack to make a killer codebase
- Strong communication skills - be able to understand and explain technical issues to non-technical team members. Ability to communicate and clarify requirements with the management.
- Good time management skills
- 2+ years’ experience designing, developing and maintaining web applications.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Worked with Node.js frameworks (Express.js)
- Have worked with GraphQL
- Worked with various single page applications (such as ReactJS, Angular, VueJS) - Worked with databases in MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Redis.
- Great startup culture with flexible work hours
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits you and your family can enjoy
- A four-legged co-worker
Combining the power of automation and careful human touch, Onerent provides a hassle-free rental service to modern renters and homeowners. Its integrated platform and boots-on-the-ground approach allow the Onerent team to provide on-demand showings, instant renter screening, AI-powered rental performance data, proactive maintenance recommendations, autonomous move-ins, guaranteed rent payouts, and 24/7 support. With teams currently in the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle, managing over $1 billion in assets.