Facebook Ad Specialist
Marketing – Communications /
Onerent is looking for a Facebook Ad Specialist to join our Growth team.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, analytical, creative and communication skills. The ideal candidate should have exceptional skills in planning and executing ad strategies and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. He or she should have experience about running Facebook campaigns. Experience on running marketing campaigns using other platforms is a plus!
Responsible for this role:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns mainly Facebook ADS.
. Work closely with the Growth Lead and UX designer to plan the strategy, execution implement and measure the business impact of Facebook ads.
- Assists the Growth lead in creating an impactful marketing strategy to capture the company's target market through audience segmentation, a/b testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising materials
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) while identifying new KPIs to grow revenue from acquisition channels.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Monitor competitor activity across digital platforms
- Continued audience research + persona planning + discovery of current trends
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns Minimum Qualifications
- Configure event tracking via pixels or Google Analytics custom events to measure campaign results.
- Proactively report and update the Growth lead and CMO about the project progress, findings and recommendations that can potentially drive Growth for Onerent
Combining the power of automation and careful human touch, Onerent provides a hassle-free rental service to modern renters and homeowners. Its integrated platform and boots-on-the-ground approach allow the Onerent team to provide on-demand showings, instant renter screening, AI-powered rental performance data, proactive maintenance recommendations, autonomous move-ins, guaranteed rent payouts, and 24/7 support. With teams currently in the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle, managing over $1 billion in assets.