Inside Sales Representative
San Mateo, California
In this role, we are looking for individual’s excited to build a career in sales, who want to help companies solve their business needs through the utilization the OneSignal’s product. They will be responsible for wearing many hats as part of the OneSignal business team. The primary responsibilities will be successfully converting businesses to paid OneSignal customers. This team member will be eager, energetic, a problem solver who can learn in a fast paced, innovative, technical environment. Ideal candidates will have an interest in push notifications and messaging, and how companies can integrate the OneSignal product into their existing workflows, systems to more effectively connect and grow engagement with their users.
What you'll do:
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing, rocketship like growth, startup.
- Want to be an early team member on the sales team with the ability to learn and grow a sales career.
- Want to work harder than you’ve ever worked before in your career but also get the ability to set your own ceiling and work closely with your manager to improve
- Enjoy working on a small team, have a large impact and have the trust of the team
- Are excited to own a quarterly revenue quota
Skills and experience:
- Own a firm revenue quota quarterly
- Expected to educate via phone, email and/or chat, an average of six (6) prospective customers per day, and sign a minimum of twenty (20) new customers to the service each quarter
- Track all activities within Salesforce, utilize all the company sales tools and closely follow the process as trained upon joining, and updated on an annual basis
- Support the overall sales organization as asks arise within the organization on an ongoing basis
- Learn how OneSignal’s product works, how it is utilized by a range of customers and be conversant to explain general use cases, and answer general integration questions
- Be confident and able to have successful contractual discussions with customers
- Bring a collaborative, open, team mindset to work every day
- Support field sales team as necessary.
- Strong customer focus – ability to research and understand customer needs, and develop strategies to ensure outstanding experience
- Data-driven – ability to understand and drive complex analytical research to create the right answers to support customer solutions
- Ability to communicate and present to various roles within an organization
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a sales development or inside sales role is a plus
- Salary: $100-120k OTE ($60-70k base / $40-50k target bonus)
- Equity: 0.05 - 0.1%
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.