San Mateo, California
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you’ll see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, an HQ Trivia game reminder, a promo from Princeton Review… Whatever it is, chances are the message you’re reading was sent using OneSignal.
600K+ mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications. We started as a Y Combinator-backed game developer. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our own system. It took off like wildfire. Now we help businesses send 4.5 Billion push notifications every single day.
The company is growing quickly both in terms of revenue and employees. It’s a great time to join because we’re still early - we’ve raised a total of $9.5M from investors including SignalFire and Rakuten Ventures (Techcrunch). And despite our early stage, we have massive market penetration (Source: BuiltWith).
We’re seeking a Customer Success professionals to help define OneSignal’s customer success processes, to lead implementation with new large partners and successfully grow our most strategic partners.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with product, customer support, sales to onboard, integrate and scale the OneSignal service with our largest and most strategic partners. The role is focused on two main responsibilities -- retaining/growing our top existing customers and successfully implementing our most strategic new customers.
What You Should Bring:
- 2-10+ years of experience
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & collaboration skills
- Experience leading customer business reviews & onboarding
- Incredible attention to detail to master dates/deliverables
- Help define the template & playbook for customer success; experience iterating plans a nice to have
- Bonus points if you have data analysis, speak fluently additional languages fluently and/or have a working knowledge of web and/or mobile development languages.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO & Flexible work hours
- All meals are provided and they’re delicious
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Team trips and events
- Office conveniently located in San Mateo near CalTrain
- Opportunity to learn, prove yourself, and have an impact at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Equity - as the company grows in value, you benefit
- Salary: $80k-$150k
- Equity: 0.05% - 0.2%
- San Mateo HQ
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.