Senior Full Stack Developer
San Mateo, California
We’re seeking an experienced Full Stack developer to lead the development of improvements to OneSignal’s dashboard and API.
Every day, thousands of clients visit our website and dashboard, and thousands more use our API. Our clients love what we’ve built so far and we can’t wait to make it even better.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with a product designer and our clients to help build new features and improve our existing ones. You will primarily program in Ruby on Rails, Typescript, and React. You will also contribute to improving OneSignal’s API and bare-metal infrastructure alongside our backend development team.
Skills and experience:
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing startup
- Enjoy rapid iteration. We ship code multiple times per day
- Have at least 5 years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development at a small or mid-sized business
- Know Ruby on Rails, Django, or similar MVC framework
- Experience writing complex queries with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience working in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code.
- Salary: $120k - $165k
- Equity: 0.2% - 0.35%
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.