Software Engineer in Test
San Mateo, California /
We’re seeking an experienced Software Engineer in Test to help lead the development of our frameworks and automated test suites for OneSignal’s dashboard, SDK's and API's.
Every day hundreds of thousands of clients visit our website and dashboard, and use our API's. We send billions of notifications through our services and SDK's every day. Our clients love what we’ve built so far and we can’t wait to make it even better.
Your responsibilities will include extending and building our automation test suites across front-end, mobile, and back-end, in an environment that is continuously integrating and deploying several times per week.
Skills and experience:
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing startup
- Have 5+ years of prior experience implementing test coverage across SaaS based products
- Ability to analyze, plan and pragmatically develop our test suites for highest leverage coverage
- Experience working with product managers to understand new product use-cases to extend our automation capability
- Experience integrating and extending test coverage through our integration and deployment infrastructure
- Have experience with one or more test suites such as Selenium, Robot, Appium and BDD frameworks.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.