San Mateo, California /
Over 900k mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, and emails. We started as a Y Combinator backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our own system. Our customers can design banners, pop-ups, and interstitials without a single line of code.
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 6 billion push notifications every single day.
In the last year, OneSignal has grown revenue by 500%, added 250,000+ new accounts, and doubled its headcount to over 50 employees. We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, KFC, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to help us build the future of how apps engage their users. Today, OneSignal is already used to send billions of notifications. Your work will contribute to us expanding our already large scale while keeping an ethos of radical ease-of-use. Even a first-time web developer or marketer should see amazing results with OneSignal.
You’ll work side-by-side with OneSignal’s engineering teams to define APIs, white-board product ideas, and create visual prototypes with OneSignal’s experienced design team. Throughout your work, you’ll live and breath data -- leveraging data to validate your hypotheses and the impact of your work.
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience operating at scale in a tech company or fast-growing startup
- Strong design skills - familiarity with at least one common design tool (Sketch, Balsamiq, Figma) and willingness to roll up your sleeves to mock out screens
- Familiarity with coding - you don’t need to be a CS major, but you should have a strong quantitative / technical background and be able to navigate your way through code and make simple changes on your own
- Strong data analytics skills - including strong SQL skills and the ability to formulate / structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- Product execution - a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality products at scale
- Business sense - you can ruthlessly prioritize ways to build the company and work with our business teams to quantify the value of different features
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & collaboration skills
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.