San Mateo, California /
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
OneSignal’s vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web push, in-app, SMS, and email.
We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, HubSpot, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to help our team accelerate the growth of both our self-serve and direct sales business. This role requires a strategic and creative thinker who can identify areas of opportunity and manage cross-functional initiatives, working closely with product, design and marketing. Much of the work will focus on OneSignal.com but this versatile role will have hands in a variety of areas, including CRO, SEO, A/B Testing, funnel marketing, analytics, acquisition marketing, content marketing and more.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive consistent testing across onesignal.com, with a focus on scaling successful tests driving signups, product usage and conversions
- Own the creation, maintenance, and evolution of OneSignal landing pages
- Become an expert on the OneSignal customer journey, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization, with a focus on our website and related tools
- Test and evaluate new site tools and technologies
- Manage marketing campaigns and other growth-focus initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategies, work with a variety of cross-functional teams to execute through to completion -- working very closely with the product, design, and marketing teams
- Drive ongoing campaign reporting, analysis, and optimization, leveraging past data to make recommendations for improvements -- partner with the data team for more advanced analytics where necessary
- Help develop concrete measurement frameworks to gauge results further down funnel, tying activities and test to revenue
- Work closely with the partnerships and product marketing teams to introduce new features, product, and integrations and ensure accurate and compelling info across our site
- Create and maintain documentation around best practices, campaigns, test results, and processes and routinely share with the team
Skills and experience:
- 4-7 years experience in a digital marketing role, ideally with a b2b SasS product
- A growth and data-driven mindset and are excited about consistently testing, measuring, and iterating
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- A strong understanding of CRO, SEO, A/B Testing, acquisition & retention marketing, and basics of website development
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail
- Experience managing and executing cross-functional projects with a variety of stakeholders and moving pieces
- An energetic and problem-solving attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Solid experience with Google Analytics
- Basic coding skills a major plus (Ex. ability to create A/B test variants, add scripts to Google Tag Manager, edit an HTML email)
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.