San Mateo, California
We're looking for a skilled developer to help us build upon and maintain SDKs across over a dozen platforms. The right candidate must have the skill and confidence to learn new programming languages, programming techniques, and fearlessly troubleshoot bugs in mobile devices and web browsers.
What you'll do:
- Writing high quality code in previously unfamiliar programming languages
- Creating and maintaining open source SDKs used by hundreds of thousands of developers.
Skills and experience:
- Has built and published a native app for Android
- Enjoys diving deep to find solutions to tricky bugs
- Is a polyglot programmer and enjoys learning new programming languages
- Salary: $110k - $140k
- Equity: 0.1% - 0.15%
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.